The current pandemic environment is forcing the largest shift in Higher Education we have seen in decades.
With the rapid adaptation to remote learning and work, institution IT leaders are taking spotlight seats in an unprecedented Digital Transformation movement, the long-term effects of which are yet to be foreseen.
We welcome you to join us as our panel of IT leaders share their unique perspectives on:
- How COVID-19 will impact the career trajectory of IT leaders
- How the CIO and IT campus roles will adapt
- How budget restraints are affecting strategic discussions
- How 2020 - 2021 strategic IT planning will be impacted
- How to effectively plan for a post-COVID strategy